Broad-Spectrum CBD Oil for People People, Pets, & Horses:
: 30 mL (250 mg / 500 mg / 1000 mg)
Rocky Mountain Girls hemp derived, Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Tinctures contain organically grown hemp oil extract, minus THC (non-intoxicating), abundant with naturally present phytonutrients, terpenes, and fatty acids.
- Broad Spectrum (0.0% THC, Non-Intoxicating)
- Major & Minor Cannabinoids / Naturally Present Terpenes
- Organically Grown Hemp / Lab tested
- Manufactured in USA
- NO heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, molds, or chemicals
Ingredients: CBD (Cannabidiol), Minor Cannabinoids, Terpenes. MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) From Organic Coconut or Grapeseed. Organic Orange, Lemon, or Natural Flavor.
- 250 mg CBD = 8.3 mg per 1 mL dropper full / 30 servings per 30 mL
- 500 mg CBD = 16.6 mg per 1 mL dropper full / 30 servings per 30 mL
- 1000 mg CBD = 33.3 mg per 1 mL dropper full / 30 servings per 30 mL
Suggested Use for People: Place 1 mL, full dropper, under tongue for 60 seconds and then swallow, 1-2 times daily. Adjust dosage as needed for individual response. Consult a physician before taking any dietary supplements. Store in cool area, shake well.
Suggested Use for Pets: 1-2 mg hemp extract per 10 lbs. of body weight per day in a single dose or divided between A.M. and P.M. Increase / decrease upon individual response. Place in mouth or on top of food or treat. Consult a veterinarian starting any supplements. Store in cool area, shake well.
Suggested Use for Horses: (Per average 1,000 lb. horse) 25 mg ( 2 tsp = 25-30 mg CBD) hemp pellets 1-2 times per day. Increase/decrease dosage as necessary for individual response. Consult a veterinarian before incorporating any supplements into your pet’s healthcare regimen. *This product does not ship to California for use in livestock